Steps of Purpose understands the importance of a strong management team. The strength of its management staff positions the Company for success. Day to day operational management will be conducted by Tijuana Shambry McCallie, as a hands-on President.
Tijuana Shambry McCallie, Owner & President
(Operations, Marketing, Financial, HR and Business Development)
Mrs. Shambry McCallie brings to Steps of Purpose an accomplished business and educational background and a lifetime passion for the giving back to the community. Mrs. Shambry McCallie has a Master’s of Business Communications in Project Management from Jones International University and a Bachelor of Informational Technology.
Mrs. Shambry McCallie began her career in 1997 working as an Account and Support Representative for the Riverside/Veteran Affairs Hospital and Virginia Department of Environmental Quality in Virginia. Her main duties were to perform application support and acquisition management using DOS, LOTUS and AS4000. She also developed data quota information for financial statement reviews and cost reporting for utilization reviews and quality assurance. From 2001 to 2003, Shambry McCallie worked as a Computer Specialist Intern for the U.S. NAVY BMC in Marietta, Georgia. While interning, she developed OOP interface applications using fourth generation programming languages. In addition, she implemented ORACLE 8I software and administered CISCO routers. In 2004 she worked for Krogers SICS in Marietta, Georgia as a IST Manager where she managed server activity logs, system console, ESI and micro-integration gateway verification as well as preparing file servers to automate NCF and load NLM modules for daily activity. From 2004 to 2009, Shambry McCallie went on to work for the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities as a Reporting Manager. While at this organization she constructed code data utility programs using Oracle 8i and TOAD to create statistical data sets and analysis. In addition, she created and designed highly formatted reports using Business Objects and cross-referenced via MS Access and SQL. She also supplied monthly, quarterly, and bi-weekly reports for analysis of depicted historical trends created using Crystal Reports 8, 9, 10 and XL. She also authenticated audit logs to ensure data accuracy, validity and integrity plus analyzing grant proposals.
From 2009 to 2011, Shambry McCallie worked for both, not-for-profit and for-profit, Companies where she consulted in IT analysis and development and provided assisted with Company fundraising events. In 2012-2013 she began working for Grady Health System in Atlanta as a Senior Report Analyst and AT&T as a Project Manager where she helped develop up-to-date, ‘live reporting’ involving daily website feeds for intranet sites, drafted and gathered business requirements for system analysis and administration. The last three positions have involved working for organizations such as AT&T as a Business Reporting Analyst, SunTrust as a Reporting Analyst/Sr. Business Analyst, for ADP a 60-year-old financial and payroll services company a Sr. Business Intelligence Process Analyst, COMCAST as a Sr. BI Business Intelligence Analyst and
Currently, Shambry McCallie is a STATE FARM Sr. BI Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia. She is responsible for:
- Building new and/or modifying existing Data Warehousing (DW) and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions to meet business and systems requirements through business requirements gathering, software component designing, coding, testing, and quality review
- Using DW/BI toolsets to gather, store, and provide access to data to assist the Enterprise in making better business decisions
- Providing support to DW/BI solutions through application of architecture and development practices for guided and discovery analytic solutions, including data design, data movement, data access, and data visualization, and data quality/metadata techniques
- Providing consultation on analytic capabilities and enterprise integrated data assets to business partners in order to mature the Enterprise business intelligence vision and direction
- Consulting with customers to analyze their research and information needs, determining analytical requirements for system application and data processing solutions, including the selection of appropriate data, tabulations, statistical methods and analysis, and communicating results and insights
- Providing analytics and insights to organizational leaders in response to their business questions through the use of data, tools, technologies, and BI discovery solutions
- Integrating and leveraging Geographical Information Systems applications to enhance analytical capabilities and data visualization effectiveness for BI solutions delivery and support
- Applying industry best practices and promoting standards for BI solution execution and delivery approach
- Expands and applies subject matter expertise on internal business operations, and relevant external sources, analytical and quantitative techniques, and existing and new technologies
Implements software solutions and resolve problems that decrease time to market, enhance flexibility, and embrace the solution provider mindset In addition, this role acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience or knowledge in subject matter while extracting data and providing analysis of master and transactional data. Shambry McCallie also conducts regular audits to ensure data integrity, identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management. Lastly, Shambry McCallie performs analytical support of actual results against budget and feasibility of proposed business strategies
Dr. Willie Mae Robinson, Treasurer
Dr. Willie Mae Robinson is currently an Assistant School Teacher for the Columbus Public Schools, located in Columbus, Mississippi. She has a Doctorate of Psychology and Christian Studies, a Master’s of Science with specialty in Mental Health Counseling, A Masters in Psychology and Christian Studies, a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design, Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Christian Studies and an Associates in Arts. Dr. Willie Mae Robinson believes in helping and assisting teachers to help children learn.
Nanteem Robinson, Secretary
Mrs. Nanteem Robinson began her career working as an Assistant Manager with Cash in a Flash cultivating skills such as supervising, reconciliation, month-end closing processes, management of payments, scheduling, collections and managing accounts payable and receivable cash flow. From this position, Mrs. Robinson moved on to an accounting career with companies such as Genesis Realty, Colom Law Firm, and Summit Youth Challenge where she held positions of Supervisor and Accountant. She was responsible for Collections, General Ledger, Financial Statements (Income Statements and Profit & Loss), Human Resources Records, Bookkeeping, Reconciliation’s, Accounts Payables and Receivables, Bookkeeping and Inventory Control. She is also fluent in the use of MS Quicken, QuickBooks and Excel. Mrs. Nanteem Robinson brings the passion of community service to Steps of Purpose actively working with organizations such as Lowndes County Humane Society, Safe Haven Inc., Arise and Build Outreach Mission, and Full Gospel Ministries for over 7 years.